Certificate of Professional Practice – Harnessing Innovation & Entrepreneurship
|Certificate of Professional Practice –
Harnessing Innovation & Entrepreneurship
(Accredited by London Teacher Training College, U.K.)
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship module will help participants effectively address questions related to business innovation and make an assessment of where they stand as individuals and as an organisation.
At the end of this module, participants would have exercised their innovation and creativity by developing various credible and achievable business plans.
- assess their own potentials for innovation
- improve innovation skills through constant exercise
- learn to benchmark the innovation climate of an organisation
- overcome barriers to creativity including Masterful Listening
- identify Elements of Innovation
- develop full term Action Plan
- create an Innovative Environment through Knowledge Management
- What are the Risks in Enterprise?
- Financial Considerations when evaluating Consequences
- Bird’s Domino Theory
- Managing Enterprise Risks through Mitigation
- Developing the Enterprise Risk Matrix
- Understanding Services and Products Life Cycles
- Managing Business Projects from Design to Execution to Profits
- Understand Marketing Mix and its applications
- Gain insights into market research and carry out a simple market research
- Business Financial Management and learn how to use management tool to evaluate projects
- Conceptualising and writing out a comprehensive business plan.
8 weeks on a part-time study for 4 hours per session. Sessions include classroom discussions/participation, hands-on training activities and peer teaching practice.
- Classroom and Online Forum Participation
- Lesson Planning
- Peer Teaching
- Written Theory Examination
- Minimum 3 “O” levels with credit in English
- Any other recognised Certification, Diploma or Degree
- Mature candidates by interview and approval from the School